Who we are
We are a professional services firm providing virtual accounting, bookkeeping, and business advisory services. We are based at Anand in Gujarat, India. We have deep accounting knowledge and extensive business experience.
We firmly believe that small and medium businesses can leverage outsourcing solutions to take advantage of global positions that huge companies tap into. We partner with clients creating value through technology enabled solutions. Our efficient and affordable solutions help client save significant time and costs.
Our people are Accounting /Business Administration Graduates/Chartered Accountants. Our people are trained to analyse problems and speedily resolve issues. Most of our people have 5+ years of accounting experience. We have the capability to quickly scale up manpower in case of need.
Pragna Jhala (Director):
Pragna has a Masters Degree in Commerce with Accounting major. She oversees the Operations and General Administration of the Company.
Namrata Mehta (Director):
Namrata, a Graduate in Commerce with Accounting major, looks after the domestic clients of the Company.
Rajvir Jhala (Director Operations):
Rajvir is an Indian Chartered Accountant, looks after the daily operations and business development activities of the Company. He is focused on organizing our team and resources to achieve client objectives and our own mission and vision. Before joining Sterling Outsourcing, Rajvir interned with Ernst & Young for his CA training, where he worked under Assurance and Risk consulting departments. Following financial markets and playing tennis are his two passionate interests.
Shashwat Patel :
Shashwat Patel a Business Administration Graduate from the University of Mississippi, USA, manages the day to day operations of company’s overseas outsourcing clients. Shashwat is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Krishnaraj Jhala (Advisor):
Krishnaraj Jhala is a Chartered Accountant and Information System Auditor from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Krishnaraj has over 27 years of experience in Audit and Risk Management, Taxation and Business Advisory services. He holds a Diploma in IFRS from ACCA UK. He advises the company on operations and business development.
Amit Mehta (Advisor):
Amit Mehta is a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with over 15 years of experience in accounting and assurance . He has been actively involved in ERP implementation and reviews. He also holds a Diploma in IFRS from ACCA UK. He advises the company on technical and accounting issues.
Bhaskar Patel (Advisor):
Bhaskar Patel attended MBA in Internationl Finance at McGill University, Canada, the Graduate Management program at IMI, India and is a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. His areas of expertise include business process reenginerring and technology solutions. As a Vice President of a leading software company in Houston, Texas, he has built and manages multiple successful teams and businesses.
• A spacious and modern office.
• Located in the heart of University Town in Western India, assuring continuous availability of skilled manpower.
• Just 50 Minutes drive from Ahmedabad International Air Port.
• Power Back Up available.
• Leased Line Connectivity.
• Computing facility with latest technology.
• Network Firewall protection.
• Data Server housed in US.
• Secured data access.
Our Security Policy
Your Security concerns are taken very seriously by us. We have a multi layer security set up. We employ secure technology, practice sound security policy and have a continuous monitoring to ensure that a high level of security is maintained. Our Security set up comprises:
• Biometric Access control at the Work Center
• No unauthorized data storage media allowed in the work center
• No cell phone, ipods or any other data writing media allowed in the Work Center
• Original data remains in US housed Server
• Secure Network access
• Secure Application access
• Firewall Protected Network
• Using SSL for data access and transmission
• Access to Internet from Network restricted
• Restricted access to source documents
• Fax Transmission from Work center not allowed
• No e mail/ web access to PCs used inside the Work Centers
• No Printing capability inside the Work Center
• User PC s without floppy/CD Rom drives, USB Port
• Regular updating of anti virus software.